Measurement is the first step that can help to control and eventually improve savings. The eFACiLiTY® Building measures a whole lot of things covering the below:
- Supplied Power: Utility Power, Solar Power and DG Power produced
- Helps in keeping a check on the utility power being consumed on a daily basis/live and take corrective actions in case the usage is high. The solar power generated when it goes lower to trigger cleaning or to identify fault.
- Consumed Power: Pumping & Treatment, HVAC – Outdoor, HVAC – Indoor, UPS-IT Systems, Lighting, Lift, Kitchen, Fire Pump, Critical Equipment
- Helps in analysing equipment type wise power usage, faulty devices and identify ways to improve energy savings
- Water: Filtered Domestic Water, Recycled Flushing Water, Rain Water Harvested
- Helps to control water usage and to alert to check for any leakages in case of abnormal readings.
- Indoor Environmental Quality: Indoor Temperature, Co2 Levels, VOC Levels, PM 2.5, Humidity
- Live data and historical data to monitor and do corrective actions like identifying faulty thermostats, replacing air filters, change operating settings etc.
- Outdoor Parameters: Outdoor Temperature, Co2 Levels, LUX level, Solar Irradiation, Light levels
Provides more data to do historical comparisons and identify root cause issues.